netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Need help about AR8327 Ethernet Driver
@ 2015-07-27 16:16 s prasad
From: s prasad @ 2015-07-27 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: Mathieu Olivari, netdev

Hi  All,

I am trying to sniff Ethernet data using AR8327 chip-set from other
Ethernet device KSZ8895, which gives multiplexed TX and RX data of
monitoring data of another device.

If I am using devices like DUB-E100(D-Link), am able capture data from
KSZ8895(Multiplexed TX and Rx Ethernet data).

But If I am trying to sniff Ethernet data using AR8327 Chipset(Router
TP-Link AC 1750), then am not able to capture data. But in
(switch/port) port registers showing correct values.

Am using tcpdump to check data on specific interface. When I am using
DUB-E100(D-Link) or passive Ethernet sniffer(Either Rx or Tx packets)
then able to see whole data, but not with AR8327 Chipset.

My environment is given below:
Router: TPLink AC 1750
Ethernet data coming from KSZ8895 (Multiplexed Tx and RX of another device)
"OpenWRT" Environment

Can somebody through where should I look to solve my issue.

Thanks and Regards,
S Prasad

* Fwd: Need help about AR8327 Ethernet Driver
@ 2015-07-27 16:16 ` s prasad
From: s prasad @ 2015-07-27 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, netdev

--