netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Good Day
@ 2015-10-18 19:37 GG18
From: GG18 @ 2015-10-18 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I need your assistance into this transaction.

Regards,
Mr. LEUNG Cheung

* Good day
@ 2018-09-10 13:43 Mrs Sui Yang
From: Mrs Sui Yang @ 2018-09-10 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,
I am Mdm. SUI Yang, Chief Financial Officer of the Bank of China
I am looking for a manager / investment partner who will work with me for
a joint venture.
Contact me in my private email for more details.
email (suiyang02@gmail.com)
Waiting to hear from you.
Thank you,
Mdm SUI Yang

* Good day
@ 2018-07-21 14:54 Email365
From: Email365 @ 2018-07-21 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-09-28 10:51 Adams
From: Adams @ 2017-09-28 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: My dear.JPG --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 161604 bytes --]

* Good Day
@ 2016-10-24 23:40 Cashland FInancial
From: Cashland FInancial @ 2016-10-24 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Loan Offer at 3%, Feel Free to REPLY back to us for more info

* Good Day
@ 2016-07-16  5:57 Saeed Bin Salem
From: Saeed Bin Salem @ 2016-07-16  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Mr.Saeed Bin Salem Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the National Commercial Bank Libya.I have a secured business suggestion for you reply me on my email: salemx@foxmail.com

* Good Day..
@ 2016-07-12 14:53 James Mkhonso Nkosi
From: James Mkhonso Nkosi @ 2016-07-12 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kindly read attached business Proposal

[-- Attachment #2: PROPOSAL.pdf --]

* Good Day
@ 2016-06-05 15:47 China Textiles Ltd
From: China Textiles Ltd @ 2016-06-05 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

It is my pleasure to announce to you the vacancy of a collection
representative post for China Textiles Ltd in your country,if you are
interested you will be given 5% for every collection made on our
clients, for more details
Respond.
Sincerely,
Dave Desmond.

* Good day
@ 2016-02-10 18:33 fu.zhongjun
From: fu.zhongjun @ 2016-02-10 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

I need a foreign partner for a proposed mutual business, which refers to the transfer of a large sum of money to an account abroad, as the beneficiary of the funds. Everything about this operation, will be legally done without any bridge financial authority, both in my country and yours.I wil indulge you exercise the utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. If you are interested, please reply back through my private email address written down, I'll give you more information about myself with the financial institution I represented and the actual amounts involved about the project so I receive your positive response.

Private E-mail: fu.zhong@fuzhongjun.net

Friendly greeting,

Executive director.

* Good Day
@ 2015-10-17  7:54 Et3
From: Et3 @ 2015-10-17  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-14 10:22 lc3
From: lc3 @ 2015-10-14 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I need your help for this transaction

Regards,
Mr. LEUNG Cheung

* Good Day
@ 2015-03-22 20:24 Tom West
From: Tom West @ 2015-03-22 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day Friend,
I wish to solicit your assistance to received an investment profit
funds worth Ten million seven hundred fifty thousand POUNDS
(£10,750.000.00) from my Bank. I wish to seek your consent before
sending more details, this a genuine and I hope it this will be appeal
to you.

contact my private email: tomwest022@gmail.com
Thanks!
Mr.Tom West.
+447522708567

* GOOD DAY
@ 2015-01-19 11:53 John Watson
From: John Watson @ 2015-01-19 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Watson Investment Group.
22 Pasteur Drive,Leegomery Telford
United Kingdom ,TF1 6PQ
Tel: 447053834136
Fax: +44 8435 622250
E-mail:jw25743@gmail.com

We are a private financial company based in the united Kingdom. We
offer funding for investments across the world. We have funded and
invested in businesses and given personal,multi-purpose loans to
individuals and groups. We have transformed DREAMS into REALITIES.

We will like to invest in your company or project using our
BG/Monetization Program, please send more details about your company
to provide you with our procedure for the loan.

John Watson
CEO Watson Investment Group

* good day
@ 2014-12-21 17:39 christain147
From: christain147 @ 2014-12-21 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,This email is sequel to an ealier sent message of which you have
not responded.I have a personal charity project which I will want you to
execute on my behalf.Please kindly get back to me with this code
MHR/3910/2014 .You can reach me on mrsalimqadri@gmail.com .

Thank you

Salim Qadri

* good day
@ 2014-12-19 22:46 christain147
From: christain147 @ 2014-12-19 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-12-17 10:25 Sage Mothibi
From: Sage Mothibi @ 2014-12-17 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sagemothibi

Please view the attachment for more details
Thanks
Engr. Mothibi

[-- Attachment #2: Hello.pdf --]

* GOOD DAY
@ 2014-12-15 17:15 Sage Mothibi
From: Sage Mothibi @ 2014-12-15 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sagemothibi

@ 2014-10-29  6:14 nikkivcole
From: nikkivcole @ 2014-10-29  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day,This email is sequel to an ealier sent message of which you have not responded.I have a personal charity project which I will want you to execute on my behalf.Please kidnly get back to me with this code MHR/3910/2014 .You can reach me on mrsalimqadri@gmail.com .

Thank you

Salim Qadri

* Good day
@ 2014-10-05 23:15 generaldavid
From: generaldavid @ 2014-10-05 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day
please did you receive what i sent to you recently?

* Good Day
@ 2014-07-22 11:21 Richard Wong
From: Richard Wong @ 2014-07-22 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal I would like to share with you, on your response I will email you with more details.

I await your quick response.

Kind regards
Richard Wong

* Good Day
@ 2014-07-13 15:38 Mr.Mathew Okwu
From: Mr.Mathew Okwu @ 2014-07-13 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Dear Beneficiary,
Kindly get back to us for your winning prize.
Thanks and remain bless.
Mr.Mathew Okwu

* Good Day
@ 2014-07-11  9:08 Dave and Angela Dawes
From: Dave and Angela Dawes @ 2014-07-11  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good Day

This is a personal email directed to you.I am Dave Dawes,my fiance and I
have a wish  for you. Kindly get back to us

Regards,
Dave and Angela Dawes

* Good day
@ 2014-01-02 19:20 Mr. Tom Hook
From: Mr. Tom Hook @ 2014-01-02 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can we invest in your country.My name is Mr.Tom Hook a banker here; there is an unfinished business transaction in my branch. This is a business that will profit both of us, if you are interested get back to me for more details please because the money needs to invest outside my country. I wait for your quick response
Mr. Tom Hook

* Good day
@ 2013-12-27 23:56 Mr. Tom Hook
From: Mr. Tom Hook @ 2013-12-27 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-10-30 17:09 BANK, OF, khairiya.masoud
From: BANK, OF, khairiya.masoud @ 2013-10-30 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Lee from Lars Jayden Limited, Thailand. i am interested in
purchasing your product, can you send me your latest product photo and
catalog. also send me your minimum order quantity and price list. hope to
hear from you soon.

Regards.
Purchase manager
Mr. Lee.
Address: Office No-57
cambride colony. Thailand

* GOOD DAY
@ 2013-09-23 21:39 Mr. Alpha Isoko
From: Mr. Alpha Isoko @ 2013-09-23 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings From Mr Alpha Isoko.

Dear Friend,

For your kind attention. I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of (US$10.5M) to your account for the benefit of our both families.

This is a genuine business,only i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret.

Regards,
Mr.Alpha Isoko.

* Good day
@ 2013-08-31 15:15 Cham Tao Soon
From: Cham Tao Soon @ 2013-08-31 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day,

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it  remain and be treated as such only. I am Mr. Cham Tao Soon, Chairman Audit Committee of UOB  Bank, Singapore. I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain €105,000,000.00 EUR between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of  doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email.

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

Greetings
Mr. Cham Tao Soon.

* Good day
@ 2013-08-28 22:05 Cham Tao Soon
From: Cham Tao Soon @ 2013-08-28 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2013-08-10  0:15 Leung limshek
From: Leung limshek @ 2013-08-10  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day
This is a personal E-mail directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Leung limshek.Your attention is needed.kindly contact me for detailed information andbetter confidentiality

Email:   leunglimshek00@gmail.com
Sincerely,Leung limshek

* Good Day.
@ 2013-07-03 17:10 Cecilia De Konieg
From: Cecilia De Konieg @ 2013-07-03 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a secured business proposal for you.If you are interested
please contact
me on my private email address :( d_mrs.cecilia@yahoo.com.hk ) for
more details
of my Business Proposal.

         Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Cecilia De Konieg.

* Good Day.
@ 2013-06-29  7:32 Mrs.Cecilia De Konieg.
From: Mrs.Cecilia De Konieg. @ 2013-06-29  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a secured business proposal for you. If you are interested please
contact me on my private email address :( mrscecilia88@outlook.com ) for more

@ 2013-05-30 17:50 Pextools
From: Pextools @ 2013-05-30 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day, Am Chi Pui;Do not be surprised! I got your email contact via the
World Email On-line Directory" I am crediting officer at Sino Pac Bank Plc
in Hong Kong and i have a deal of $17.3M to discuss with you urgently.

Regards,
Mr.Chi Pui

* Good Day
@ 2013-02-25  7:44 Mr.Benjamin Tele
From: Mr.Benjamin Tele @ 2013-02-25  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

PLEASE READ ATTACHED PROPOSAL FOR MORE INFO

[-- Attachment #2: Hello.pdf --]

* Good Day
@ 2013-02-20  4:17 Shri Gandhi
From: Shri Gandhi @ 2013-02-20  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance to transfer an abandoned $22.5 Million Dollars from India to your country. You will get more info when i receive a positive reply from you.

Best Regards,
Mr.Shri Gandhi

* Good Day
@ 2012-03-12  3:24 Mr Leung Cheung
From: Mr Leung Cheung @ 2012-03-12  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance to transfer an abandoned $22.5 Million Dollars from Hong-Kong to your country. You will get more info when i receive a positive reply from you.

Best Regards,

* GOOD DAY
@ 2010-10-01  5:47 Mrs. Zeng Q Zhen
From: Mrs. Zeng Q Zhen @ 2010-10-01  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I AM MRS. ZENG Q ZHEN, I HAVE A SECURED BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU. IF
INTERESTED E_MAIL(mrs-zengzin.hk@qatar.io)

* good day
@ 2005-12-19 15:01 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

The President/CEO,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I on behalf of my colleagues from different Federal Government of Nigeria
owned Establishments decided to solicit your assistance as regard transfer
of the above mentioned amounts into your bank account. This fund arose from
over-invoicing of various contracts awarded in my Establishment to certain
foreign contractors sometimes ago.

We as holders of sensitive position in our various establishments were
mandated by the Federal Government to scrutinize all payments made to
certain foreign contractors and we discover that some of the contract they
executed, were grossly over-invoiced either by omission or commission. Also
we discovered that the sum of US$33.6M (Thirty-three Million Six Hundred
Thousand U.S. dollars) was lying fallow in a suspense account
although the foreign contractors were fully paid their contract
entitlement after executing the said contracts.

We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred (for our own use)
into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, because we are government
workers and the code of conduct does not allow us to run or operate foreign
accounts.

However, we have succeeded in transferring some of this over-invoiced money,
precisely $5.0M (Five Million U.S. Dollars only) into a foreign account in
Beirut -Lebanon but the provider of the account in Beirut Lebanon is up to
some mischief and refuses to comply with our earlier mutual agreement
insisting that the total amount be transferred into his nominated bank
account before disbursement will take effect.

If for a meager U.S$5.0M (Five Million Dollars only) we are not
compensated based on the terms of agreement, is it when US$28.6M
(twenty-Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars only) is transferred
that we will be sure of our full compensation?

We are therefore seeking your assistance so that the remaining amount of
U.S$28.6M can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated
bank account. On successful remittance of the fund into your account, you
will be compensated with 30% of the amount for your assistance
and services.

So far, much have been said and due to our sensitive positions, we cannot
afford a slip in this transaction, neither can we give out our identity, as
regards our respective offices, but when relationship is established and
smooth operation commences, you will be furnished with details of all you
deserve to know.

I am at your disposition to entertain any question(s) with respect to this
transaction so contact me immediately through E-mail for further information
on the requirement and procedure for this transaction.

Please treat with strictest confidentiality.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Dr.Gray Deper.

* good day
@ 2005-12-19 14:59 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-19 14:58 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-19 14:56 Deper Gray

From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-19 14:49 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-19 14:48 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-19 14:42 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-19 14:37 Deper Gray
From: Deper Gray @ 2005-12-19 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-09 12:40 George Annabel
From: George Annabel @ 2005-12-09 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Attention: Your Concern

My Dear Friend,

This communication to you is strictly confidential, with due respect. Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter from me, since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it. By way of self introduction

I am Mrs. Annabel George, wife to the late Nigerian former Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Felix George who was killed during the Ogoni Crisis some years back.  I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to me, I currently have within my reach the sum of $9 million U.S dollars cash which I intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant. The Russian partners returned my husbands share being the above sum after his death. Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their probe into my husband’s financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences. In view of this I acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed down. I have deposited the money in a security company with the help of very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known about this fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that we received such funds. The consignment containing this fund was kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE" with the Security C
 ompany to avoid detection, seizure or diversion.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to my family, I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your help in transferring this funds out of the sub-African region. Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l have decided to part with 20% of the total sum.

Please kindly reply through as soon as you get this mail with your letter of acceptance and your willingness in assisting me to receive the fund, also include your Physical Address, personal telephone and fax numbers.

Your URGENT response is needed.

Regards,

Mrs. Annabel George.

* Good Day