netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* INVESTMENT
@ 2020-08-06  6:48 campbellclark016
From: campbellclark016 @ 2020-08-06  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day,

 You were recommended by a mutual associate. I write you regarding an investment of bearer bonds I made on behalf of a client. The investment was made in 2009 and has been under my management. The said investor is deceased. The window is now available to assign these bonds to any name or company of my choice. I have all the necessary information to achieve this within 10 banking days. The total value of the bond is 100 million pounds sterling, in a million pound denominations. If you can handle this, do contact me at your earliest convenience via my email campbell.clark24@yahoo.com So we can discuss the finer details

Thank you

Mr Campbell Clark

* Re: Investment
@ 2018-01-05  2:23 James Tyler, MBA, CFA
From: James Tyler, MBA, CFA @ 2018-01-05  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for your time,

We are looking for clients in your country with good business or project that requires financing to execute.

Please get back to me if you are interested in this or you know anybody who has good business ideas but lack the necessary capital to fund his projects so we can establish working relationship.

Sincerely,

James Tyler, MBA, CFA
Investment analyst.

* Investment
@ 2016-05-22 23:41 Fatima Zahra & Co
From: Fatima Zahra & Co @ 2016-05-22 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Date: 5/23/2016

I hope this mail meet you enjoying the best of health. I am Fatima Zahra & Co. attorney at law from Johor-MALAYSIA and I wish to bring to your notice an investment overture with full financial benefit for both of us. I shall give you a comprehensive detail of what I propose as soon as I get a word from you.

If we can be of one accord, send your reply to my private Email: (fzahra3@aol.com) to enable us commence this line of discussion.

Regards,
Fatima Zahra & Co.

* Re: Investment
@ 2015-01-13 19:57 Suklee Peck
From: Suklee Peck @ 2015-01-13 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I'm contacting you on behalf of an investment placed under management 5 years ago by Shui bian. He needs assistance in investing these funds. If you are interested, you can write to his private email ( saitt01@qq.com ) for further details.
gesalpe
Best Regards,
Suklee Peck

* Investment