netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* ANNOUNCE: Netdev 2.1 Location and Hotel
@ 2017-02-07 12:58 Jamal Hadi Salim
From: Jamal Hadi Salim @ 2017-02-07 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	netfilter-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, info-Aq7fehzYRUagpaxmtUs7hg,
	linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	tech-committee-Aq7fehzYRUagpaxmtUs7hg, David Miller,
	Stephen Jaworski, Rob Echlin, lwn-T1hC0tSOHrs

Two important announcements

1) We are pleased to announce a location for netdev 2.1:

Le Westin Montréal
270 Rue St. Antoine Ouest, Montreal, QC H2Y 0A3, Canada

Le Westin will also be the conference hotel. We have a speacial
arrangement for all attendees to get speacial rates at the hotel.
We would like to encourage attendees to book at this hotel.
If you can find a better deal for this hotel anywhere else
on the net for the conference days, please notify us immediately
at info-Aq7fehzYRUagpaxmtUs7hg@public.gmane.org and we'll contact the hotel.

The hotel registration is at:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/netdev2017

The room rates are:
Traditional King: $189
Traditional 2 Queuen: $209
Premium Junior Suite: $269

Extra 3rd and 4th person sharing a room is
$30 CAD per person, per night.

All above rates are in Canadian $ excluding taxes.
Rates are available 3 days before and 3 days after events.
Rates will no longer be available after March 22, 2017.

The Call for Proposals is still open, submit early
to avoid the hazards of last minute traffic. Refer to:
http://netdevconf.org/2.1/submit-proposal.html

2) We would like to announce the registration is now open.

Please go ahead and register sooner than later. It helps us
plan better:
https://onlineregistrations.ca/netdev21/

cheers,
jamal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-02-07 12:58 UTC | newest]