netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Urgent Attention!
@ 2018-02-01 20:38 Mr Gary Gibson
From: Mr Gary Gibson @ 2018-02-01 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr Gary Gibson. I've a proposal for you but I don't know if it
would be against your ethics but would appreciate your acceptance, which
would definitely be of a life time opportunity for the both of us. I
hope you will accept my mail in good faith. I will give you detailed
information as soon as I hear from you as the information is very
confidential.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Best Regards
Mr Gary Gibson

* URGENT ATTENTION !!!
@ 2014-05-28 23:31 sgtbrucemartinez