netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re:
@ 2015-08-19 14:04 christain147
From: christain147 @ 2015-08-19 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,hoping you read this email and respond to me in good time.I do not intend to solicit for funds but  your time and energy in using my own resources to assist the less privileged.I am medically confined at the moment hence I request your indulgence.
I will give you a comprehensive brief once I hear from you.

Please forward your response to my private email address:
gudworks104@yahoo.com

Thanks and reply.

Robert Grondahl

* Re:
@ 2017-11-13 14:56 Amos Kalonzo
From: Amos Kalonzo @ 2017-11-13 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn:

I am wondering why You haven't respond to my email for some days now.
reference to my client's contract balance payment of (11.7M,USD)
Kindly get back to me for more details.

Best Regards

Amos Kalonzo

* RE:
@ 2017-02-23 15:10 Qin's Yanjun
From: Qin's Yanjun @ 2017-02-23 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

----
How are you today and your family? I require your attention and honest
co-operation about some issues which i will really want to discuss with you
which.  Looking forward to read from you soon.

Qin's

______________________________

Sky Silk, http://aknet.kz

* RE:
@ 2015-10-24  5:02 JO Bower
From: JO Bower @ 2015-10-24  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your email address has brought you an unexpected luck, which was selected in The Euro Millions Lottery and subsequently won you the sum of €1,000,000.00 Euros. Contact Monica Torres Email: monicatorresesp@gmail.com to claim your prize.

* RE:
@ 2014-07-03 16:30 W. Cheung
From: W. Cheung @ 2014-07-03 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jrobinson

 I have a very lucrative business transaction which requires the utmost discretion. If you are interested, kindly contact me ASAP for full details.

Warm Regards,
William Cheung

* Re:
@ 2011-12-11  8:41 James Brown
From: James Brown @ 2011-12-11  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yAkUys2osN7co_KbzphWLLsoe-TPq7ELZhoySYvzjF0/edit

* Re:
       [not found] <20101010012607.zl4aj162o0004ok0@webmail.eon.net.au>
@ 2010-10-09 21:56 ` Mistick Levi
From: Mistick Levi @ 2010-10-09 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

What's up with all those mail's about business proposal's that are
sent to the mailing list?!

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Mr.Young Chang <info@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My name is Mr.Young Chang,Credit officer MEVAS BANK,HK.I have a Business
> Proposal of $19.7 million usd for you to handle with me.Are you interested?

* Re:
@ 2010-04-10  0:33 William Wilcox
From: William Wilcox @ 2010-04-10  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day!
My name is Sir William Wilcox,I work with the Euro Lottery. I can help you
win 4,528,000 GBP.But I charge 40% of the winning.Can we do this deal
together? Email me; william.wilcox98@gmail.com

* Re:
@ 2009-10-29 22:55     ` Patrick McHardy
From: Patrick McHardy @ 2009-10-29 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Thursday 2009-10-29 23:26, Patrick McHardy wrote:
>
>> Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>>> here are three commits that fix bugzilla entries and/or other
>>> problems encountered. There are also two extra commits prepended
>>> without any changes, which only provide missing log entries for
>>> already-merged commits.
>> Just to clarify before I apply this - how does adding changelog
>> entries afterwards work? Am I correct to assume that this won't
>> affect this history of the tree and existing clones?
>
> I just used `git commit --allow-empty -e` to record a plain commit on
> top, just without any change in the tree object. Take a look in
> git-forest/gitk if in doubt ;-)

Nice. Pulled and pushed out again, thanks.

* Re:
@ 2009-10-29 22:51   ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2009-10-29 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick McHardy; +Cc: netfilter-devel

@ 2009-10-29 22:26 ` Patrick McHardy
From: Patrick McHardy @ 2009-10-29 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

@ 2009-08-10  9:04 ` Patrick McHardy
From: Patrick McHardy @ 2009-08-10  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> Please pull from
> 	git://dev.medozas.de/iptables master
>
> to receive
>
> Jan Engelhardt (2+1):
>       xt_conntrack: revision 2 for enlarged state_mask member
>       libxt_helper: fix invalid passed option to check_inverse

Pulled and pushed back out again, thanks.

* Re:
@ 2009-08-03 13:45 ` Patrick McHardy
From: Patrick McHardy @ 2009-08-03 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

@ 2009-06-29 12:56 ` Patrick McHardy
From: Patrick McHardy @ 2009-06-29 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> Hi,
>

> here are a number of patches I am suggesting for the -master branch
> (-stable is separate in my view and my management, but see other
> discussion thread).
> Pullable from
> 	git://dev.medozas.de/iptables master
>

> Jan Engelhardt (9):
>       libiptc: split v4 and v6
>       extensions: collapse registration structures
>       iptables: allow for parse-less extensions
>       iptables: allow for help-less extensions
>       extensions: remove empty help and parse functions
>       xtables: add multi-registration functions
>       extensions: collapse data variables to use multi-reg calls
>       xtables: warn of missing version identifier in extensions
>       COMMIT_NOTES: notice to check for soversion bumps
>
> Michael Granzow (1):
>       iptables: accept multiple IP address specifications for -s, -d

Looks good, pulled and pushed out again, thanks.

> (Shall I post the entire mergestat, or just the "X files changed" line?)

This is fine, I mainly want something comparable to the git pull output.

* Re:
       [not found] <20050912163005.023FF14F583@ladon.telenet-ops.be>
@ 2005-09-12 20:02 ` David Stes
From: David Stes @ 2005-09-12 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

> Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:29:38 +0000
> From: Cory Visi <merlin@gentoo.org>
> Subject: patchlets patch submission
> To: netfilter-devel@lists.netfilter.org
>
> I did some work on fixing the conntrack pom addons for the lockhelp.h
> patch (2.6.13 support essentially). I think I got everything setup except
> for 2 files.
>
> Attached is all my work in patch form against a full kernel source. I have
> a feeling you'd prefer I sent this in some other format or in some other
> structure of a diff. This is my first time contributing so just let me
> know how you'd prefer this in the future.
>
> What's left is:
> - rtsp (part of rsh)

Did you also do the RPC modules ? (RPC for UDP/TCP)

I wonder whether the author(s) of RSH/RPC modules are still reading this list.

If they are, then maybe your 2.6.13 patch (and my older 2.6.12 patches)
could be incorporated.  If they are not, then maybe it's time to see how
future changes to these modules can be coordinated.

* Re:?
@ 2003-04-03  3:26 Ian Latter
From: Ian Latter @ 2003-04-03  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Soporte Meranetwork; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Hello Eugen,

  I'm sorry but I'm not the H323 author ... and I haven't used netfilter H323
support since ipchains.  I have CCd the netfilter list in case someone
there can help.