netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* How to implement transparent proxy in bridge through nftables
@ 2019-10-22 13:04 Ttttabcd
From: Ttttabcd @ 2019-10-22 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

In ebtables, I can pull the direct Layer 2 forwarding traffic to the network layer through the "broute" table, but I can't find the "broute" table in nftables.

Later, I want to perform target MAC address redirection in PREROUTING, and change the target MAC to the bridge itself or the MAC of the slave interface, so that the data frame can reach the network layer.

But nftables doesn't seem to be able to perform MAC address redirection in bridge families, so there is no way to use it.

Finally, I searched the Internet for a long time, found br_netfilter, can open bridge-nf-call-iptables to pass the bridge frame to the iptables hook processing, but nftables does not support this feature.

Now I have tried all the methods that I can think of and can search. All of them are not working. I can only come here for help.

Can someone tell me how to run transparent proxy in the bridge with nftables, and the transparent proxy uses the tproxy module.

Does anyone know how to do it?