netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [nftables] bug: prefix masks applied to set lookup keys are decompiled as a prefix length applied to the set
@ 2020-01-05  0:41 Florian Zumbiehl
From: Florian Zumbiehl @ 2020-01-05  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

I stumbled upon another bug in the Debian buster backports version of nftables:

| # nft 'table ip foobartest { chain c { ip saddr & 0.0.0.0 { 0.0.0.0 }; }; }'
| # nft list table ip foobartest
| table ip foobartest {
|         chain c {
|                 ip saddr { 0.0.0.0 }/0
|         }
| }

That prefix length suffix after the set both looks a bit strange and
doesn't seem to be valid nft input syntax, so I guess that makes it a bug?

My guess is that the cause is the second case in
relational_binop_postprocess(), which doesn't seem to check for the type of
the right operand?

Regards, Florian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-05  0:41 UTC | newest]