netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [nftables] bug: set output inconsistent syntax and missing information
@ 2020-01-05  1:21 Florian Zumbiehl
From: Florian Zumbiehl @ 2020-01-05  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

... and then I stumbled upon yet another bug:

| # nft 'table ip foobartest { set s { type ipv4_addr; flags interval,timeout; elements={ 0.0.0.0/0 timeout 1d comment foo }; }; }'
| # nft list set foobartest s
| table ip foobartest {
|         set s {
|                 type ipv4_addr
|                 flags interval,timeout
|                 elements = { 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255 }
|         }
| }

Any "trailing" ranges in a set that reach to the end of the address space are
(a) output as ranges rather than prefixes and (b) lack the comment and timeout
info.

My guess would be that that is due to the trailing special case at the end of
interval_map_decompose()?

Regards, Florian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-05  1:21 UTC | newest]