netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* rebasing nf-next...
@ 2020-03-12 13:43 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2020-03-12 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

I'm removing a patch from nf-next to extend nft_bitwise after
discussing this with his author. This patch is not yet in net-next.

I have rebased nf-next, while at it, there was also a small conflict
with nf that is now solved.

Please, refresh your nf-next clone before moving ahead.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

* rebasing nf-next
@ 2021-05-28 19:10 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2021-05-28 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

There's currently a small conflict between nf-next and net-next,
specifically, the most recent pipapo fix for nf and the retpoline
updates for the set infrastructure.

I'm going to rebase the nf-next to send a simple pull request for
net-next.

So I'm rebase nf-next, please rebase any pending work in your
working copies too.

@ 2019-07-03 19:16 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2019-07-03 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a bit what happens when things are pushed to be done too fast.

It's my fault after all.

* Rebasing nf-next
@ 2018-01-08 15:45 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2018-01-08 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

kbuild test robot reports a compilation error in
rhashtable_walk_start() in the new net/netfilter/nf_flow_table.c,
given this has changed in net-next.

@ 2016-12-06 20:57 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2016-12-06 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

In order to reduce the (already large) batch that I'm going to pass to
David, I'm rebasing nf-next to squash patches that fix bugs,
compilation warnings and other fallout from ongoing development. List
of patches that I have squashed into master patch are:

* netfilter: nf_tables: silence gcc warning with stateful object maps
* netfilter: nf_tables: restore check for NFTA_SET_ELEM_LIST_ELEMENTS
* netfilter: nft_counter: move counter reset into separated function
* netfilter: nft_quota: don't read quota twice on reset
* netfilter: add list element test to br_netfilter_hooks
* netfilter: fix build failure with CONNTRACK=n NF_DEFRAG=y
* netfilter: nft_payload: restrict l4 checksum updates to l3 header mangling

Sorry.

* Rebasing nf-next...
@ 2016-11-01 19:37 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2016-11-01 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel; +Cc: Jozsef Kadlecsik, Arnd Bergmann, Florian Westphal

Hi,

I'm rebasing nf-next because I found problems on the ipset batch.

As part of the rebase, I'm going to squash this Arnd's patch:

        http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/688615/

into original Florian's fib nf_tables expression patch.

As well as this one:

        http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/689267/

into the nf_socket lookup infrastructure.

Given I'm rebasing, I don't think it's useful to keep those around
after the rebase to upstream this to David's net-next.

Sorry.