netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 updates
@ 2016-08-10 15:06 Hajime Tazaki
From: Hajime Tazaki @ 2016-08-10 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	netdev-conference-wool9L35kiczKOhml7GhPkB+6BGkLq7r

Hello folks,

The deadline for the early bird registration of netdev 1.2
(Tokyo) is coming very soon (August 15, next Monday).
Please don't forget to register with the discount price.
Your early registration will be definitely helpful to
prepare the conference.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

Here is the accepted session list of netdev 1.2.  We will
announce more sessions once we got confirmed.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

* Workshop
1. XDP workshop: Introduction, experience, and future
development (Tom Herbert)

2. TC extended workshop proposal (Jamal Hadi Salim)

* Talk
3. Encapsulation Offloads LCO, GSO_PARTIAL, TSO_MANGLEID, and
Why Less is More (Alexander Duyck)

4. User Space TCP - Getting LKL ready for the Prime Time Use
(Jerry Chu, Yuan Liu)

* Tutorial
5. Practical Guide to Run an IEEE 802.15.4 Network with
6LoWPAN under Linux (Stefan Schmidt)

The call for proposals is still opened so we'd be waiting
for your great talk proposals too.

Our sponsors:
- Platinum
Verizon, Facebook, Cumulus Networks (new)
- Gold
Mojatatu Networks, VMWare, Google, NTT (new)
- Silver
NetApp, IIJ, Netronome, SolarFlare, Mellanox

Twitter: https://twitter.com/netdev01
Web: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/

-- Hajime

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-10 15:06 UTC | newest]