netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* RE: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 7.1 released
       [not found] <alpine.DEB.2.20.1812111334220.25036@blackhole.kfki.hu>
@ 2019-02-26  0:20 ` eliezer
From: eliezer @ 2019-02-26  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Jozsef Kadlecsik'; +Cc: netfilter, netfilter-devel

Can you refer me to an example to what it would be usefull fo
ansible,chef,puppet?
Do you mean that it would be easier to configure ipset with them?

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator
Mobile: +972-5-28704261
Email: eliezer@ngtech.co.il

From: Jozsef Kadlecsik @ 2019-03-03 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eliezer; +Cc: netfilter, netfilter-devel

Hi,

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019, eliezer@ngtech.co.il wrote:

> Can you refer me to an example to what it would be usefull fo
> ansible,chef,puppet? Do you mean that it would be easier to configure
> ipset with them?

Actually, sorting is not required to handle ipset from config management
tools... I dunno why I thought so. I prefer ansible and Ansible Galaxy
contains a role for managing ipset:
https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/ansible-ipset

Best regards,
Jozsef