ntfs3.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* ntfs3 pull request to linus
@ 2021-09-03  6:23 Kari Argillander
From: Kari Argillander @ 2021-09-03  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Komarov; +Cc: ntfs3

Hello Konstantin.

Linus has just stated that he is waiting for your pull request [1]. As
this is your first can you please send pull request first to this list
or to me personally so that we/I can check that it is somehow correct.
Please note that this is quite urgant already if we want ntfs3 to be
merged in this merge window.

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-fsdevel/CAHk-=wg7GMGD1YNM7WgPAU3nwHhMAvQ8yvdwvJtuwe9J1pBgvg@mail.gmail.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-03  6:23 UTC | newest]