nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Identify Your Business With Unique Logo
@ 2018-04-10 13:43 Kimberly Lee
From: Kimberly Lee @ 2018-04-10 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hello,

We are a team of creative professionals with a never say die attitude. When
you contact us for any of your web needs described below, you will see our
team efforts in the given time. We can also take up bulk orders for
designing all of your company’s websites and also websites of your
subsidies. You will be very happy to know about the rates for each service
that we provide as below –
Logo designing services for $75 and unlimited revisions
Web designing at $250 for 5 page html and $450 for a CMS-based website, and
SEO for $149 a month for five keywords,

You can see some of my logo samples below.

When you mail us with your individual requirements, we will send you the
list of services against their rates.
If you are a serial blogger who does not have time to optimize your blogs
or website, we can do that for you and we charge $10 for any 500 word
article or blog.

After all, if you are writing original and interesting content, your blog
sure deserves a larger audience and subscribers. That is where our team
comes in.

We will make sure that we use all the tools and techniques available in our
kitty and leverage the page rank of your blog or website and help your
business and blog gain more popularity. We charge $2.95 per month for
providing web hosting services.

If you have a wonderful product or if you have excellent skills and you are
unable to promote it yourself, you can contact us and let us do it for you.

Regards,
Kimberly Lee

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-04-10 13:43 UTC | newest]