nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Mr Lili <info@gmail.com>
To: linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org
Subject: hello
Date: 18 Dec 2019 23:09:03 -0800	[thread overview]

Hello,

My name is Mr.Song Lile (I work with a Bank as an account officer
in the
Treasury/Credit Control Unit) I want to solicit your attention to
receive the money on my behalf.
The purpose of my contacting you is because you live in outside
Hong Kong.
When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and
more
information about myself and the funds.
Thank you.
Kindest regards,