nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* RE: 10 Leads and Scheduled appointments at 1k
@ 2020-10-07 20:57 Emma Johnson
From: Emma Johnson @ 2020-10-07 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Did you get my previous emails?
Proposal 1:10 Leads generated from email marketing to your target
audience at $1,000
Proposal 2:10 Scheduled appointments from Tele calling to your target
audience at $1,500
We have targeted database from your industry and we just need your
service/sales pitch, we will create an email pitch and tele calling
script. Share with you before we start sending that to your target
audience to generate Leads or queries.
Please reply to this email if wish to know more about this Lead
generation. Also if you can share your target audience details like
titles/industry/location or type of audience you target for your
business.
Thanks,
Emma Johnson
Lead generation Team
Email Marketing Inc
https://chairmaneventsummit.info/emm/index.php/lists/ks05428k240e4/unsubscribe/ek460shgxm55f/cg2957b95t752

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-07 21:00 UTC | newest]