nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Kaggle and Interactions user's List
@ 2018-01-30 15:13 Vivian Gray
       [not found] ` <PN1PR01MB0845B4FF75C671ABBB2E015493E40-qPxbrabZOG5UFnPx/wWBVZirz3YoWirkZmpNikb/MY7jO8Y7rvWZVA@public.gmane.org>
From: Vivian Gray @ 2018-01-30 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-y27Ovi1pjclAfugRpC6u6w

Hi,

Hope you're doing great. We are a global database provider and preferred partners for Enterprise, Media and Small size companies.

I am writing to you in regards to our recent lists released, and check if you would be interested in acquiring our recently verified Machine Learning Software User's list and Other Related Software User's database.

We do have Users of:

  *   Kaggle
  *   Interactions
  *   Tractica
  *   arya.ai and many more.

We can also provide other Technologies users such as MS Dynamics users, SAP users, Citrix users, Avaya users, VMware users, JD Edward users, IBM users, Sage users and many more

List Source:
"              Direct Research & Subscriptions from websites
"              Government records and listings
"              Annual reports and public filings
"              Yellow pages
"              Opt-in email campaigns
"              Online Surveys and feedback forms
"              Tradeshows and conferences

Other multi-channel programs we are mainly specialized in Technology Industry Database currently holding 3200+ application users type.

This list comes with full contact details like: First and Last names, Organization, Job title and responsibility, Company mailing address, Opt-In Email address, telephone number, email address, fax number, zip code, Province, State, Country, Employee Size, Industry, SIC Code, Zip code etc. across USA, UK and more over the globe. Which help you reach out to your potential clients / market expansion.

Every contact from this database has completed verification as on 30th of December 2017 to give you 95%+ accuracy.

If you are interested, please mention your target geography and which software users list require to you. Then we will furnish you with counts, pricing, samples and more information.

Regards,
Vivian Gray
Sr. Demand Generation Executive

If you don't wish to receive any further emails plz reply with Opt Out.

* RE: Kaggle and Interactions user's List
@ 2018-02-01 13:45   ` Vivian Gray
From: Vivian Gray @ 2018-02-01 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-y27Ovi1pjclAfugRpC6u6w

Hi,

This is in regards to my previous email I hope you had a chance to review the same. If yes then please let me know your thoughts to secure this marketing list.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Vivian Gray