nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Find love
@ 2018-09-05 10:48 xerotes-GhZXEPIMNvZBDgjK7y7TUQ
From: xerotes-GhZXEPIMNvZBDgjK7y7TUQ @ 2018-09-05 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi dear! Today is a magnificent day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you! My name is Nataliya. I am single woman.I believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.I want to be next to a caring man.I love traveling, animals, pop music, going on adventures, and doing spontaneous things, but i feel lonely.I 'm searching for my second half,who can give me hope and true love! In the following letters I will send you my beautiful photos and I will tell you more about me!If you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back shortly!Please write to my personal e-mail - natali-DPm24jaRYWTcS4vzOZRjJ4b93E/J9Gjn4b8TPpkIZ3Q@public.gmane.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-05 10:48 UTC | newest]