nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* RE: Conference call request
@ 2020-10-06 22:06 Emma Johnson
From: Emma Johnson @ 2020-10-06 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

I hope you are doing well and I pray to all mighty God to keep your
family safe. While professionals are working from home, following
services can help in your business always.
1. We can update your existing prospects database with valid email
address/phone number/LinkedIn Profile link and other details you may
need.
2. Targeted Email marketing campaign using our database from your
target market: At $499 we send 500,000 emails to your target audience
to generate leads/sign ups/sale/appointments/surveys/invitations
3. Telemarketing: At $999 we will make 3,000 phone calls to generate
leads/sign ups/sale/appointments/surveys/invitations
4. LinkedIn data purchase: At $500 from your target audience we will
deliver you 5,000 leads from LinkedIn with name, title, LinkedIn link,
email, address, industry and company details.
5. Event Leads: 10,000 targeted leads generated from your target
events at $500
6. We also guarantee in Promoting your business locally through
citation, backlinks, social media promotion etc.
Thanks and let me know if you wish to see a sample or know more.
Emma Johnson
+1-(678) 745-8385
Email List | Email Campaign | Email Appending | Telemarketing | Lead
generation | SEO | Social media Campaign | Video Marketing | Complete
Digital Marketing
https://chairmaneventsummit.info/emm/index.php/lists/ks05428k240e4/unsubscribe/ek460shgxm55f/rz347jx7d41a9

* RE: Conference call request
@ 2020-10-19 17:19 KIMBERLY RODRIGUEZ
From: KIMBERLY RODRIGUEZ @ 2020-10-19 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

I hope all is well with you, your family, friends and colleagues.
At 50% cost would you like to migrate to Public Clouds (AWS, Azure,
GCP or Salesforce)?
We have proven expertise in every aspect of Cloud Engineering and
Migration
Our clients include Silicon Valley Leaders, Fortune 100 customers and
mid-market clients. We help our clients achieve the migration in a
Time Boxed, Budget Boxed, Risk-mitigated approach.
We are flexible in our business approach – we can do Fixed Price
contracts or do Time and Materials
We are product agnostic. We are very familiar with the best in class
tools to help you in your cloud journey
If this might be of interest to you, can you suggest a 10 min slot
that will work for you?
Best wishes to you and your family for health and wellness.
Regards, Thank you.
KIMBERLY RODRIGUEZ
Cloud Migration & Business Development
(678) 745-8385