oe-chipsec.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Chipsec community meeting Dec 1, 2021
@ 2021-11-29 18:04 Mitchell, Nathaniel P
From: Mitchell, Nathaniel P @ 2021-11-29 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec

Hello Chipsec Community!

There will be a Chipsec Community Meeting: Wednesday, December 1st, 2021 @ 9 PT/12 ET/17 GMT

If interested, please participate! Details can be found on the wiki:
https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/wiki/Community-Meetings

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Nathaniel Mitchell
Security Researcher/Chipsec Developer
Firmware Infrastructure and Automation
Foundational Software Technologies
Software and Advanced Technology Group
Intel Corporation

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original and all copies of the message.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 41993 bytes --]

* Re: Chipsec community meeting Dec 1, 2021
@ 2021-12-01 19:09 ` Mitchell, Nathaniel P
From: Mitchell, Nathaniel P @ 2021-12-01 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec

Thank you to all of you who joined the community meeting today! It was awesome to meet some new faces and reconnect with known ones!

To review the meeting notes, please see the wiki page<https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/wiki/Meeting-Notes-2021-Q4>.

Per a suggestion from the meeting, we have created a discord channel. Please feel free to join<https://discord.gg/ZbSASPnq>.

Thanks,
Nathaniel

If interested, please participate! Details can be found on the wiki:
https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/wiki/Community-Meetings

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Nathaniel Mitchell
Security Researcher/Chipsec Developer
Firmware Infrastructure and Automation
Foundational Software Technologies
Software and Advanced Technology Group
Intel Corporation

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original and all copies of the message.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 44776 bytes --]

* Re: Chipsec community meeting Dec 1, 2021
@ 2021-12-01 19:25   ` Arun Koshy
From: Arun Koshy @ 2021-12-01 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec