oe-chipsec.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Community meeting 9/7/2022 @ 11am-noon PT
@ 2022-09-01 23:24 Mitchell, Nathaniel P
From: Mitchell, Nathaniel P @ 2022-09-01 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec

Hello Chipsec Community,

2 Notes:

1)  The quarterly community meeting is coming up this next Wednesday, September 7th. If you would like to: join the conversation, learn about what's happened and what's planned or simply get some of your questions answered, please stop by! Details can be found on our wiki here: https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/wiki/Community-Meetings

2)  The lists.01.org mailing list service is being End of Lifed in the next few weeks. The plan is to migrate everything to lists.linuxfoundation.org. Keep an eye out for that change.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting next week!

Thanks,
Nathaniel Mitchell
Security Researcher/Chipsec Developer
Foundational Software Technologies
Software and Advanced Technology Group
Intel Corporation

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original and all copies of the message.

PS if the time slot for the community meeting does not work for you but you want to be involved, please let me know and we can see about maybe alternating time slots to accommodate different geos.