ofono.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* New phonesim release including Qt5 support?
@ 2020-10-29 16:57 Simon Schmeisser
From: Simon Schmeisser @ 2020-10-29 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

I'm a member of the Plasma Mobile team and we are currently trying to
get our messaging and phone stack working. Having a distribution
packaged version of phonesim available would simplify things a lot for
us. However distributions are currently dropping Qt4 support and there
has been no release since Jonah Brüchert introduced support for Qt5 last
year.

So in short, could you please do a new release of phonesim?

Thanks and regards

Simon

* Re: New phonesim release including Qt5 support?
@ 2021-01-05 10:01 ` Simon Schmeisser
From: Simon Schmeisser @ 2021-01-05 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono