openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Virtual Media
@ 2018-07-18 21:55 Matt Spinler
From: Matt Spinler @ 2018-07-18 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi,

We are preparing to start working on virtual media, as in remote mass
storage.

I saw there was a discussion about it at the hackathon,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lvK2o4-mMHQ5R0rs1gaB71SKw0dCAlJjyxIqh5azm3k.

Has anyone done any more work on this yet, or plan to?

I hope to send out a high level design for RFC soon, or people can chime
in now
with any ideas they have for it.

Thanks!
Matt