openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Requests to create a repo in openbmc github
@ 2020-11-16  3:21 Alan Kuo (郭振維)
From: Alan Kuo (郭振維) @ 2020-11-16  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradleyb; +Cc: openbmc, ed, ztai, benjaminfair, rhanley

Hi Brad:

This is Alan from Quanta Computer.
Quanta would like share a new feature to the OpenBMC community.

For improve security, we propose a daemon that generate a self-signed https certificate once the hostname is assigned.

The design guide is under review https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/38264
We would like to ask your help to create a repo named “phosphor-monitor-hostname” in OpenBMC github when it is approved.

Thanks,
Alan

* Re: Requests to create a repo in openbmc github
@ 2020-11-16 12:42 ` Patrick Williams
From: Patrick Williams @ 2020-11-16 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Kuo (郭振維)
  Cc: benjaminfair, openbmc, ed, bradleyb, rhanley, ztai