openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time
@ 2018-11-12 18:48 geissonator
From: geissonator @ 2018-11-12 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxwDVD9zUr_pHhpFWr1gLL2lxfsHzR31-A9ClHcMG0O1XzWw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

I've invited you to fill out a form:

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.

* Re: OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time
@ 2018-11-13  4:40 ` Joel Stanley
From: Joel Stanley @ 2018-11-13  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Geissler; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 05:18, <geissonator@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
> Fill out in Google Forms
> I've invited you to fill out a form:
> OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time
> Per mailing list email https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2018-October/013867.html, I'd like to find an optimal time for people to attend the new OpenBMC Infrastructure workgroup.
>
> My thinking is it'll be every other week for 60 minutes.
>
> When would you like to meet for this meeting?
>
> The opposite week of the test workgroup, Thursday, 10-11am Central
> The opposite week of the release workgroup, Monday, 3-4pm Central

Do you mean Australian Central Standard Time?

Cheers,

Joel

* Re: OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time
@ 2018-11-13 20:40   ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2018-11-13 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Stanley; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 10:41 PM Joel Stanley <joel@jms.id.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 05:18, <geissonator@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
> > Fill out in Google Forms
> > I've invited you to fill out a form:
> > OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time
> > Per mailing list email https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2018-October/013867.html, I'd like to find an optimal time for people to attend the new OpenBMC Infrastructure workgroup.
> >
> > My thinking is it'll be every other week for 60 minutes.
> >
> > When would you like to meet for this meeting?
> >
> > The opposite week of the test workgroup, Thursday, 10-11am Central
> > The opposite week of the release workgroup, Monday, 3-4pm Central
>
> Do you mean Australian Central Standard Time?

Hah, it's like you're on the other side of the world or something :)

I was wondering if maybe the afternoon slot would be ok for a
few of you guys based on location? Either way, the responses
were about 50% either, 30% afternoon, and a few misc, one noting
that the release workgroup may want to go back to every week
at some point. There was also a request for a "Europe Friendly"
time, but that may be tough.

I think based on the feedback, I'm going to try for a every other week
on Wednesday, 3-4pm Central. Unless someone responds saying that's
just not going to work for them. The goal is to have as many companies
represented as possible so if you're the only one from your company
planning to attend and this new time doesn't work, please let me know.

Thanks for all the quick responses!

@ 2018-11-13 21:53     ` Sai Dasari
From: Sai Dasari @ 2018-11-13 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Geissler, Joel Stanley; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On 11/13/18, 12:42 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Andrew Geissler" <openbmc-bounces+sdasari=fb.com@lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of geissonator@gmail.com> wrote:

    > > The opposite week of the test workgroup, Thursday, 10-11am Central
    > > The opposite week of the release workgroup, Monday, 3-4pm Central
    >
    > Do you mean Australian Central Standard Time?

    I think based on the feedback, I'm going to try for a every other week
    on Wednesday, 3-4pm Central

Is this Wednesday or Monday as per the original poll?

@ 2018-11-13 22:15       ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2018-11-13 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sdasari; +Cc: Joel Stanley, OpenBMC Maillist

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 3:54 PM Sai Dasari <sdasari@fb.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/18, 12:42 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Andrew Geissler" <openbmc-bounces+sdasari=fb.com@lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of geissonator@gmail.com> wrote:
>     > >
>     > > The opposite week of the test workgroup, Thursday, 10-11am Central
>     > > The opposite week of the release workgroup, Monday, 3-4pm Central
>     >
>     > Do you mean Australian Central Standard Time?
>
>     I think based on the feedback, I'm going to try for a every other week
>     on Wednesday, 3-4pm Central
>
> Is this Wednesday or Monday as per the original poll?

Yeah sorry, Kurt mentioned to me that as we get near release time, the release
workgroup may want to go back to a weekly meeting, so the Monday 3-4pm
one no longer worked. Since the afternoon was preferred, I just switched
it to a Wednesday. Does that not work for you Sai?

@ 2018-11-13 22:26         ` Sai Dasari
From: Sai Dasari @ 2018-11-13 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Geissler; +Cc: Joel Stanley, OpenBMC Maillist

On 11/13/18, 2:15 PM, "Andrew Geissler" <geissonator@gmail.com> wrote:

    On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 3:54 PM Sai Dasari <sdasari@fb.com> wrote:

    > On 11/13/18, 12:42 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Andrew Geissler" <openbmc-bounces+sdasari=fb.com@lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of geissonator@gmail.com> wrote:
    >     > >
    >     > > The opposite week of the test workgroup, Thursday, 10-11am Central
    >     > > The opposite week of the release workgroup, Monday, 3-4pm Central
    >     >
    >     > Do you mean Australian Central Standard Time?
    >
    >     I think based on the feedback, I'm going to try for a every other week
    >     on Wednesday, 3-4pm Central
    >
    > Is this Wednesday or Monday as per the original poll?

    Yeah sorry, Kurt mentioned to me that as we get near release time, the release
    workgroup may want to go back to a weekly meeting, so the Monday 3-4pm
    one no longer worked. Since the afternoon was preferred, I just switched
    it to a Wednesday. Does that not work for you Sai?
Works fine for me. Thanks for confirmation!