openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Tool to create a PLDM FW update package
@ 2021-04-20  9:25 Deepak Kodihalli
From: Deepak Kodihalli @ 2021-04-20  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi,

I haven't come across an open-source tool/code that can create a PLDM
FW update package (based on DSP0267). We're looking at using PLDM FW
update on Nvidia's platforms, and we've written a script [1] that can
create a PLDM FW update package (this is a first cut implementation
and there is scope for enhancements). We'd like to contribute the same
to the OpenBMC pldm repository - any feedback would be appreciated.

[1] https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/pldm/+/42454

Thanks,
Deepak

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-20  9:26 UTC | newest]