openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* GUI Design Work Group - Wednesday11/25
@ 2020-11-19 17:14 Derick Montague
From: Derick Montague @ 2020-11-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hello!

Next weeks work group falls the day before a U.S. holiday and there will be
many people off this week from the IBM team, including myself. Is anyone
opposed to cancelling this work group?

If so, please let me know so we can decide on the host and what webex
to use for the meeting.

Thank you!

Derick Montague
IBM Cognitive Systems User Experience

* Re: GUI Design Work Group - Wednesday11/25
@ 2020-11-24 19:11 ` Derick Montague
From: Derick Montague @ 2020-11-24 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

> Next weeks work group falls the day before a U.S. holiday and there will be
> many people off this week from the IBM team, including myself. Is anyone
> opposed to cancelling this work group?

The GUI Design Work Group is cancelled this week. See in in two weeks.

Thank you!