openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* RPMS
@ 2021-03-02 22:08 Alexander Amelkin
From: Alexander Amelkin @ 2021-03-02 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi all!

I have just noticed that we use a wrong unit name for revolutions per
minute.
The unit we use is called RPMS, which renders to "Revolution Per MinuteS".
The term RPM is already plural in nature and doesn't need the 'S' suffix.

I believe it needs to be renamed to just 'RPM', what do you think?

The unit is used very widely, so a lot of files in openbmc project
and a number of other project will need to be updated.

Do you think an issue on github is needed to capture this?

Thanks.

Alexander.