openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Poll - Fall 2018 OpenBMC Hackathon
@ 2018-06-18 23:56 james.mihm
From: james.mihm @ 2018-06-18 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
OpenBMC Hackathon

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGn5x4Y-6vgu3_AyY3YsIr_JVU5YCjLXufuXxdT9Qy6sz42Q/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

I've invited you to fill out a form:

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.

* Re: Poll - Fall 2018 OpenBMC Hackathon
@ 2018-06-19  5:01 ` Andrew Jeffery
From: Andrew Jeffery @ 2018-06-19  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: james.mihm, openbmc

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018, at 09:26, james.mihm@gmail.com wrote:
> I've invited you to fill out the following form:
> OpenBMC Hackathon
>
> To fill it out, visit:
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGn5x4Y-6vgu3_AyY3YsIr_JVU5YCjLXufuXxdT9Qy6sz42Q/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
>
> I've invited you to fill out a form:
>
> Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.

Maybe we should add 'either' and 'neither' options so people can register their interest appropriately?

Cheers,

Andrew

* Re: Poll - Fall 2018 OpenBMC Hackathon
@ 2018-06-19  5:57   ` James Mihm
From: James Mihm @ 2018-06-19  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrew; +Cc: openbmc

Andrew, Great idea...just added either and neither.

James.

@ 2018-06-19  6:08     ` Luke Chen
From: Luke Chen @ 2018-06-19  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Mihm, andrew; +Cc: openbmc

Dear James

Thank you for sending me the email, I already filled out the form.
And I also subscribed on OpenBMC for the mailing list just now.

Best wishes

Luke Chen
(O) : +886-3-5789568
(M) : +886-935-592-892