outreachy.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Outreachy Applications Closed
@ 2024-04-02 16:57 Alison Schofield
From: Alison Schofield @ 2024-04-02 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Outreachy Linux Kernel

Thank-you to applicants, mentors, and reviewers for participating
in this contribution period. It is now closed.

Intern selections will be announced on the alums page on May 1st.

Our community was fortunate to have a talented, passionate, and
active group of applicants! Applicants who are not offered an
internship are encouraged to continue their participation in the
community and to consider participating in a future round. Dates
will be announced here: [2]

This list will not be monitored until the next contribution period
opens in Fall of 2024. If you have patches in flight, go ahead and
continue to copy this list until you get closure on them. (As you've
learned, we never drop folks from an ongoing mail thread.) If you have
new patches to send, use your get_maintainers script only, omitting the
Outreachy list.

All the best,
Alison

[1] https://www.outreachy.org/alums/
[2] https://www.outreachy.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-02 16:57 UTC | newest]