powertop.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [Powertop] Powertop recently started reporting "glob returned GLOB_ABORTED"
@ 2016-08-06 23:35 Chris Samuel
From: Chris Samuel @ 2016-08-06 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop

Hi folks,

I'm running powertop from git master on my Toshiba Chromebook (Intel Celeron
N2840) using Crouton to provide an Ubuntu 14.04 chroot.  Probably not a common
configuration. :-)

Anyway on startup it has recently starting reporting "glob returned
GLOB_ABORTED", thus:

RAPL device for cpu 0
RAPL device for cpu 0
RAPL device for cpu 0
Devfreq not enabled
glob returned GLOB_ABORTED

Kernel is 3.10.18 and this ChromeOS does provide the configs.ko kernel module
(not loaded by default) so I can provide the kernel config if it's useful.

All the best,
Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-06 23:35 UTC | newest]