powertop.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Re: [Powertop] SIGSEGV (Address boundary error) on Ubuntu 19.04 with kernel 5.0
@ 2019-02-14  0:19 Kammela, Gayatri
From: Kammela, Gayatri @ 2019-02-14  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop

The issue was  first noticed on 2/11 and it was due to this patch https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/2/12/452 . The fix was suggested by Peter Z and I believe the fix is not merged yet to the mainline. Please use the above link to try the fix and build the kernel. It should work with the fix. I had tested it yesterday and it worked fine!

Thanks,
Gayatri

From: Sparr @ 2019-02-14  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop