printing-architecture.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* OpenPrinting News
@ 2024-04-05 11:22 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2024-04-05 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald, Aveek Basu, Open Printing

Hi,

I have posted the newest development of the last month on our website now.

Here we go:

https://openprinting.github.io/OpenPrinting-News-March-2024/

    Till

* OpenPrinting News
@ 2024-05-04  0:07 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2024-05-04  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald, Aveek Basu, Open Printing

Hi,

I have posted the newest development of the last month on our website now.

Here we go:

https://openprinting.github.io/OpenPrinting-News-April-2024/

    Till

* OpenPrinting News
@ 2024-03-03 19:18 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2024-03-03 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald, Aveek Basu, Open Printing

Hi,

I have posted the newest development of the last month on our website now.

Here we go:

https://openprinting.github.io/OpenPrinting-News-February-2024/

    Till

* OpenPrinting News
@ 2024-01-31  1:06 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2024-01-31  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald, Aveek Basu, Open Printing

Hi,

I have posted the newest development of the last month on our website now.

Here we go:

https://openprinting.github.io/OpenPrinting-News-January-2024/

    Till