qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* About 'qemu-security' list subscription process
@ 2021-01-14 14:03 P J P
From: P J P @ 2021-01-14 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel; +Cc: Michael Tsirkin, Daniel Berrange

   Hello,

* We have received quite a few subscription requests for the 'qemu-security'
   list in the last few weeks. Majority of them are rejected because we could
   not identify the user from merely their email-id.

* I have requested them to send a subscription request email with a 'Self
   Introduction' to the list.

* However, some of the subscribers are familiar from the
   qemu-devel/oss-security mailing lists. And some are corporate emails like
   <secalert@rh.c>

* One of the request is pending (3+) votes/acks for OR against member
   subscription.

How do we handle these requests?

Thank you.
--
Prasad J Pandit / Red Hat Product Security Team
8685 545E B54C 486B C6EB 271E E285 8B5A F050 DE8D