qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* David Gibson, please read
@ 2020-12-31 11:48 BALATON Zoltan via
From: BALATON Zoltan via @ 2020-12-31 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel, qemu-ppc; +Cc: Peter Maydell, David Gibson

Hello,

I've just sent this but my messages to you are bouncing with:

<david@gibson.dropbear.id.au>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
     error for name=gibson.dropbear.id.au type=MX: Host not found, try again

after trying for a week so you may have missed it even though I've cc'd
you.

I've also noticed that my patches don't show up in patchwork and my From
address gets modified by the list that don't seem to be the case for other
messages so I wonder if it may be something with my email.

I've sent this to the list too so you have a chance to see it, please
reply off list.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:
> v2 of https://patchew.org/QEMU/cover.1608937677.git.balaton@eik.bme.hu/
> with added Tested-by from Guenter and revised patch 2 as suggested by
> Philippe.
>
> Regards,
> BALATON Zoltan
>
> BALATON Zoltan (3):
>  ppc4xx: Move common dependency on serial to common option
>  sam460ex: Remove FDT_PPC dependency from KConfig
>  sam460ex: Clean up irq mapping
>
> hw/ppc/Kconfig       |  7 ++-----
> hw/ppc/ppc440_pcix.c | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
> hw/ppc/sam460ex.c    | 16 +++++++++++++---

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-31 11:50 UTC | newest]