qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* any virtio-mac80211 (alternative) implementations
@ 2020-08-07  1:34 linwei6
From: linwei6 @ 2020-08-07  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I see a project on github https://github.com/ra7narajm/virtio-mac80211

which seems like a implementation of virt-wifi in VM

after I dig into the project and try what the author say,
I found it was an unfinished project,(maybe, so far as I can tell)

Is any one got any ideas about this project or any alternative
solutions(virt-wifi in VM)?

How can I utilize the wifi card on HOST machine for VM?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-07 13:37 UTC | newest]