qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* (no subject)
@ 2020-06-21  7:31 Antonio Raffaele
From: Antonio Raffaele @ 2020-06-21  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi I'm trying to create a qemu virtual machine that runs windows 10. I
would like to try to make it almost indistinguishable from a real computer
(I know it's impossible, but at least I get close). I have already changed
any suspicious identifiers (smbios, hard disk, card network and so on,
host-passthroug cpu etc.) But now checking the various components that the
guest computer recognizes, I realized (through the hwinfo64 program) that
in the bus section, then pcibus there are devices called "Red Hat , Device
ID "and with the same devicename, as device class have:" PCI-to-PCI Bridge
". Is there a way to change the devicename of these virtual compontents
(maybe even changing the qemu source)?

* Re: Overriding PCI Vendor/Device IDs
@ 2020-06-23 15:02 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2020-06-23 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)