qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* How to extend QEMU's vhost-user tests after implementing vhost-user-blk device backend
@ 2019-11-13  9:23 Coiby Xu
From: Coiby Xu @ 2019-11-13  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel; +Cc: Kevin Wolf, Stefan Hajnoczi

Hi,

I've implemented vhost-user-blk device backend by following
https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019#vhost-user-blk_device_backend.
But I'm not sure what kind of tests I should write or to extend to
take advantage of implemented vhost-user-blk device backend. The
existing two tests related to vhost user are tests/vhost-user-bridge.c
and tests/vhost-user-test.c both of which act as vhost user server to
test QEMU's implementation of vhost user client. Am I supposed to
extend these two tests? Could you elaborate on the final step "Extend
QEMU's vhost-user tests to take advantage of your vhost-user-blk
device backend"?

Thank you!
--
Best regards,