qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* Misc questions
@ 2021-07-30 18:25 Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2021-07-30 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers

Hello,

I think I need a concurrent radix tree that is written to work with atomic
updates. I would like to ask if anyone knows of one within qemu? Or at
least to efficiently obtain the page address/mmu index corresponding for a
given address.

Is there any documentation on cpu_mmu_index? Each target provides its own
implementation, but I find it hard to gather what is expected of this
except to read all of the references in the periphery.

Lastly, ok I have a working build going and it runs without crashing. But
when I pass it my image, all it does is show the qemu shell prompt,
"(qemu)". I'm not sure why it doesn't start running, I think it should at
least encounter new opcodes and then stop. Can anybody think of anything
that I might be missing?