qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* Initialize data memory in user space emulation
@ 2019-09-20  9:15 Libo Zhou
From: Libo Zhou @ 2019-09-20  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi all,

I need a way to manipulate data saved in a reserved memory region in linux user space emulation. I found the -B option very promising.  Documentation says it is useful when the address region required by guest applications is reserved on the host.

But how can I initialize that memory with data?

Thanks,
Libo Zhou

* Initialize data memory in user space emulation
@ 2019-09-20  9:40 Libo Zhou