radiotap.netbsd.org archive mirror
* limit radiotap header size
@ 2014-09-15 20:10 freeman
       [not found] ` <loom.20140915T220101-881-eS7Uydv5nfjZ+VzJOa5vwg@public.gmane.org>
From: freeman @ 2014-09-15 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

Hi

Linux latest kernel (3.16) doc says there are only 13 argument options now.
Is it still true?

If we are concerned about the size of radiotap header and want to limit the
set of info we pass to the sniffer, can we arbitrarily remove any arguments
from the bitmap? I know it is probably designed so, just want to double check :)

Thanks
Freeman