radiotap.netbsd.org archive mirror
* Channel Flags question
@ 2013-08-18 18:01 C. McPherson
From: C. McPherson @ 2013-08-18 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

Hi:

in the Lab I have a Ubiquity bullet that I have configured for Turbo and
10/5Mhz bandwidth which is using the Atheros 9280.  I have modified the
Atheros ath9k driver to go into all three bandwidths (Turbo, 10/5Mhz),
but I am having a problem trying to have to display the correct bit
settings when I monitor my 2 Ubiquity's that are in these modes.
According to ieee80211_radiotap.h there is a setting for Turbo, but
there is no channel flag for either the 10Mhz or 5Mhz bandwidth. What
channel flags should I use for the 10 and 5Mhz bandwidth?

Thanks
Clyde

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-08-18 18:01 UTC | newest]