rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Zulip created
@ 2021-05-12 19:08 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-05-12 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

I have created the following Zulip as requested:

    https://rust-for-linux.zulipchat.com

Invitations will be approved manually.

Feel free to use it for chatting with others, but please note that the
mailing list is still the main communication channel and the only way
of reaching everyone.

Cheers,
Miguel

* Re: Zulip created
@ 2021-05-15 19:23 ` Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-05-15 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 9:08 PM Miguel Ojeda
<miguel.ojeda.sandonis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Invitations will be approved manually.

From what a handful of you have told me, it seems invitations cannot
be requested -- so please just drop me an email if you need one!

Cheers,
Miguel