rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Contribute documentation
@ 2021-06-01  9:56 Douglas Su
From: Douglas Su @ 2021-06-01  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi, fellows. I am composing a series of documentation about Rust in
the Kernel. Currently, they are published in my github repo:
https://github.com/d0u9/Linux-Device-Driver-Rust/tree/master/Docs.

I wonder if this documentation is valuable and if so, how could I
contribute these to the Kernel's source?

Currently, these documentations are drafts that mean typos and grammar
errors (English is not my first language, sorry for that.) may exist.

Thanks