rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Question about compilation
@ 2021-10-20 22:56 Amy Parker
From: Amy Parker @ 2021-10-20 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux; +Cc: ojeda

Hello! I'm (somewhat) new to Rust for Linux.

Where/how do the Rust parts of the kernel on the Rust tree get
compiled in? I don't see a Kconfig for `rust/`, and I can't seem to
trace how they get controlled elsewhere. If there's any explanations
or guides on how this is done for substituting in Rust, please let me
know! I've been trying to figure it out as I'm aiming to translate a C
module into Rust.

Thank you so much!

    - amyip