selinux-refpolicy.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* What is this GetDynamicUsers about?
@ 2019-01-19 11:48 Russell Coker
From: Russell Coker @ 2019-01-19 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux-refpolicy

# msgtype=method_call interface=org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager
member=GetDynamicUsers dest=org.freedesktop.systemd1
init_dbus_chat(postfix_showq_t)
dbus_system_bus_client(postfix_showq_t)

# msgtype=method_call interface=org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager
member=GetDynamicUsers dest=org.freedesktop.systemd1
init_dbus_chat(dictd_t)

The above is from my policy that hasn't yet seemed good enough for my Debian
tree.  What is this GetDynamicUsers about and why do programs like dictd
(dictionary server) and postfix showq need it?