selinux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Patch to update boolean descriptions to match what I had in policycoreutils.
@ 2007-12-06 19:42 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2007-12-06 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher J. PeBenito, SE Linux

[-- Attachment #2: diff.gz --]
[-- Type: application/x-gzip, Size: 2668 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: diff.gz.sig --]

* Re: Patch to update boolean descriptions to match what I had inpolicycoreutils.
@ 2007-12-07 15:49 ` Christopher J. PeBenito
From: Christopher J. PeBenito @ 2007-12-07 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel J Walsh; +Cc: SE Linux

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 14:42 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> Hopefully these descriptions are a little better.

>  policy/global_tunables              |   35 +++++++++++++---------------
>  policy/modules/apps/java.te         |    7 -----
>  policy/modules/services/apache.te   |   44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
>  policy/modules/services/bind.te     |    2 -
>  policy/modules/services/ftp.te      |    4 +--
>  policy/modules/services/kerberos.te |    2 -
>  policy/modules/services/openvpn.te  |    2 -
>  policy/modules/services/postfix.te  |   12 +++++++++
>  policy/modules/services/rpc.te      |    4 +--
>  policy/modules/services/rsync.te    |    4 +--
>  policy/modules/services/samba.te    |   12 ++++-----
>  policy/modules/system/mount.te      |    2 -
>  policy/modules/system/userdomain.te |    9 -------

I applied the changes for the tunables that already exist, there were
some other ones that leaked into the patch.  It brought to my attention
that there are a few in global that only apply to unconfined.  I want to
move that to unconfined, but there is a possibility of an upgrade
problem now that unconfined is separated out into its own module on RH.
Does the RPM always install the base and the modules in one single
semodule command?

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

* Re: Patch to update boolean descriptions to match what I had in policycoreutils.
@ 2007-12-07 16:02   ` Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2007-12-07 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher J. PeBenito; +Cc: SE Linux