signatures.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Resource guide for people.kernel.org - Any interest?
@ 2022-04-22  1:35 j_waters
From: j_waters @ 2022-04-22  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: signatures

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in my mid-20s. Afterwards, I
began making the lifestyle changes needed in order to minimize the number
of medications I would need to take.

If you accept guest content, I’d like to offer a resource guide for people
with a newly-diagnosed condition that causes chronic pain. I'll include
resources that offer advice on how to safely manage symptoms, overcome the
shock of the diagnosis, and relaxation techniques, exercises, and other
strategies that can make life easier.

This is a free offer; I understand how scary it is to be diagnosed with a
chronic illness. I’d love to share what I’ve learned with people who are
newly diagnosed or who are struggling.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,

Jackie Waters