SOC Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller for v5.11
@ 2020-11-25 18:45 Krzysztof Kozlowski
  2020-11-25 18:45 ` [GIT PULL 2/2] memory: tegra " Krzysztof Kozlowski
  2020-11-26 21:18 ` [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller " Arnd Bergmann
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2020-11-25 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olof Johansson, Arnd Bergmann, arm, soc; +Cc: Krzysztof Kozlowski, linux-kernel

Hi,

Few early changes for v5.11.

Best regards,
Krzysztof


The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:

  Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux-mem-ctrl.git tags/memory-controller-drv-5.11

for you to fetch changes up to 5445a0c0d3366358e7ac44efa108b6fd359873e3:

  memory: pl353-smc: fix compile test on !ARM_AMBA (2020-11-18 17:14:54 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Memory controller drivers for v5.11

1. jz4780_nemc: fix devm_ioremap() return value check leading to
   potential NULL pointer dereference.
2. mediatek: Convert bindings to dtschema and add support for mt8192.
3. pl353-smc: Fix compile test.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Carpenter (1):
      memory: jz4780_nemc: Fix an error pointer vs NULL check in probe()

Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
      MAINTAINERS: add dt binding headers to memory controller drivers entry
      memory: pl353-smc: fix compile test on !ARM_AMBA

Yong Wu (3):
      dt-bindings: memory: mediatek: Convert SMI to DT schema
      dt-bindings: memory: mediatek: Add mt8192 support
      memory: mtk-smi: Add mt8192 support

 .../memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-common.txt     |  50 --------
 .../memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-common.yaml    | 142 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-larb.txt       |  50 --------
 .../memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-larb.yaml      | 132 +++++++++++++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   1 +
 drivers/memory/Kconfig                             |   4 +-
 drivers/memory/jz4780-nemc.c                       |   4 +-
 drivers/memory/mtk-smi.c                           |  19 +++
 8 files changed, 298 insertions(+), 104 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-common.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-common.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-larb.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/memory-controllers/mediatek,smi-larb.yaml

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* [GIT PULL 2/2] memory: tegra for v5.11
  2020-11-25 18:45 [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller for v5.11 Krzysztof Kozlowski
@ 2020-11-25 18:45 ` Krzysztof Kozlowski
  2020-11-26 17:55   ` Krzysztof Kozlowski
  2020-11-26 21:18 ` [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller " Arnd Bergmann
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2020-11-25 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olof Johansson, Arnd Bergmann, arm, soc
  Cc: Krzysztof Kozlowski, linux-kernel, Dmitry Osipenko, Thierry Reding

Hi,

The Tegra memory controllers work was big enough to get its own branch and tag.
It also includes few SoC and clock patches, which I shared externally via a
stable tag to devfreq tree.

The work is not yet finished, so more patches from Dmitry will be coming.
However I want to flush my queue now.

Best regards,
Krzysztof


The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:

  Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux-mem-ctrl.git tags/memory-controller-drv-tegra-5.11

for you to fetch changes up to e45b57df4b9e9f8b5df7553a9a001acd9cae1b5d:

  memory: tegra30-emc: Remove unnecessary of_node_put in tegra_emc_probe (2020-11-23 17:28:48 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Memory controller drivers for v5.11 - Tegra SoC

There is a bigger work from Dmitry Osipenko around Tegra SoC memory
controller drivers, mostly towards adding interconnect support and
integration with devfreq.  This work touches all Tegra memory controller
drivers and also few other SoC-related parts.  It's not yet finished but
the intermediate stage seems ready to merge.

Beside that Tegra 210 memory controller got few fixes and received new
swgroups (work of Nicolin Chen).

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitry Osipenko (35):
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Correct registers range in example
      clk: tegra: Export Tegra20 EMC kernel symbols
      soc/tegra: fuse: Export tegra_read_ram_code()
      soc/tegra: fuse: Add stub for tegra_sku_info
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Document nvidia, memory-controller property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: mc: Document new interconnect property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Document new interconnect property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Document OPP table and voltage regulator
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: mc: Document new interconnect property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: emc: Document new interconnect property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: emc: Document OPP table and voltage regulator
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: mc: Document new interconnect property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: emc: Document new interconnect property
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: emc: Document OPP table and voltage regulator
      dt-bindings: tegra30-actmon: Document OPP and interconnect properties
      dt-bindings: host1x: Document new interconnect properties
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: Add memory client IDs
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: Add memory client IDs
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: Add memory client IDs
      memory: tegra: Add and use devm_tegra_memory_controller_get()
      memory: tegra: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
      memory: tegra: Remove superfluous error messages around platform_get_irq()
      memory: tegra: Add missing latency allowness entry for Page Table Cache
      memory: tegra-mc: Add interconnect framework
      memory: tegra20-emc: Make driver modular
      memory: tegra20-emc: Continue probing if timings are missing in device-tree
      memory: tegra20: Support interconnect framework
      memory: tegra: Correct stub of devm_tegra_memory_controller_get()
      memory: tegra20-emc: Use dev_pm_opp_set_clkname()
      memory: tegra20-emc: Factor out clk initialization
      memory: tegra20-emc: Remove IRQ number from error message
      memory: tegra20-emc: Add devfreq support
      memory: tegra30: Add FIFO sizes to memory clients
      memory: tegra30-emc: Make driver modular
      memory: tegra30-emc: Continue probing if timings are missing in device-tree

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      Merge branch 'for-v5.11/tegra-soc-clk' into HEAD

Nathan Chancellor (1):
      memory: tegra30-emc: Remove unnecessary of_node_put in tegra_emc_probe

Nicolin Chen (5):
      memory: tegra: Correct la.reg address of seswr
      memory: tegra: Correct tegra210_mc_clients def values
      memory: tegra: Sort tegra210_swgroups by reg address
      dt-bindings: memory: tegra: Add missing swgroups
      memory: tegra: Complete tegra210_swgroups

 .../bindings/arm/tegra/nvidia,tegra30-actmon.txt   |  25 +
 .../display/tegra/nvidia,tegra20-host1x.txt        |  68 +++
 .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra124-emc.yaml    |  19 +
 .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra124-mc.yaml     |   5 +
 .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra20-emc.txt      |  22 +-
 .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra20-mc.txt       |   3 +
 .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra30-emc.yaml     |  18 +
 .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra30-mc.yaml      |   5 +
 drivers/clk/tegra/clk-tegra20-emc.c                |   3 +
 drivers/memory/tegra/Kconfig                       |   9 +-
 drivers/memory/tegra/mc.c                          | 155 +++++-
 drivers/memory/tegra/mc.h                          |  22 +
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra114.c                    |   6 +
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124-emc.c                |  22 +-
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.c                    |   6 +
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra20-emc.c                 | 528 +++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra20.c                     |  77 +++
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc-core.c           |  39 +-
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.c                    |  60 ++-
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra30-emc.c                 |  73 ++-
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra30.c                     |  72 +++
 drivers/soc/tegra/fuse/tegra-apbmisc.c             |   2 +
 include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra124-mc.h           |  68 +++
 include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra20-mc.h            |  53 +++
 include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra210-mc.h           |  10 +
 include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra30-mc.h            |  67 +++
 include/soc/tegra/fuse.h                           |   4 +
 include/soc/tegra/mc.h                             |  27 ++
 28 files changed, 1299 insertions(+), 169 deletions(-)

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [GIT PULL 2/2] memory: tegra for v5.11
  2020-11-25 18:45 ` [GIT PULL 2/2] memory: tegra " Krzysztof Kozlowski
@ 2020-11-26 17:55   ` Krzysztof Kozlowski
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2020-11-26 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olof Johansson, Arnd Bergmann, arm, soc
  Cc: linux-kernel, Dmitry Osipenko, Thierry Reding

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 07:45:29PM +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> The Tegra memory controllers work was big enough to get its own branch and tag.
> It also includes few SoC and clock patches, which I shared externally via a
> stable tag to devfreq tree.
> 
> The work is not yet finished, so more patches from Dmitry will be coming.
> However I want to flush my queue now.

Hi Arnd and Olof,

Please ignore this pull. Only this one. The 1/2 is good.

Thierry pointed out that include/dt-bindings patches are not used by
drivers but are a requisite for DTS patches. I'll send a fixed pull
request for 2/2.

Best regards,
Krzysztof


> 
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:
> 
>   Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)
> 
> are available in the Git repository at:
> 
>   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux-mem-ctrl.git tags/memory-controller-drv-tegra-5.11
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to e45b57df4b9e9f8b5df7553a9a001acd9cae1b5d:
> 
>   memory: tegra30-emc: Remove unnecessary of_node_put in tegra_emc_probe (2020-11-23 17:28:48 +0100)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Memory controller drivers for v5.11 - Tegra SoC
> 
> There is a bigger work from Dmitry Osipenko around Tegra SoC memory
> controller drivers, mostly towards adding interconnect support and
> integration with devfreq.  This work touches all Tegra memory controller
> drivers and also few other SoC-related parts.  It's not yet finished but
> the intermediate stage seems ready to merge.
> 
> Beside that Tegra 210 memory controller got few fixes and received new
> swgroups (work of Nicolin Chen).
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Dmitry Osipenko (35):
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Correct registers range in example
>       clk: tegra: Export Tegra20 EMC kernel symbols
>       soc/tegra: fuse: Export tegra_read_ram_code()
>       soc/tegra: fuse: Add stub for tegra_sku_info
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Document nvidia, memory-controller property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: mc: Document new interconnect property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Document new interconnect property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: emc: Document OPP table and voltage regulator
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: mc: Document new interconnect property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: emc: Document new interconnect property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: emc: Document OPP table and voltage regulator
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: mc: Document new interconnect property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: emc: Document new interconnect property
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: emc: Document OPP table and voltage regulator
>       dt-bindings: tegra30-actmon: Document OPP and interconnect properties
>       dt-bindings: host1x: Document new interconnect properties
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra20: Add memory client IDs
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra30: Add memory client IDs
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra124: Add memory client IDs
>       memory: tegra: Add and use devm_tegra_memory_controller_get()
>       memory: tegra: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
>       memory: tegra: Remove superfluous error messages around platform_get_irq()
>       memory: tegra: Add missing latency allowness entry for Page Table Cache
>       memory: tegra-mc: Add interconnect framework
>       memory: tegra20-emc: Make driver modular
>       memory: tegra20-emc: Continue probing if timings are missing in device-tree
>       memory: tegra20: Support interconnect framework
>       memory: tegra: Correct stub of devm_tegra_memory_controller_get()
>       memory: tegra20-emc: Use dev_pm_opp_set_clkname()
>       memory: tegra20-emc: Factor out clk initialization
>       memory: tegra20-emc: Remove IRQ number from error message
>       memory: tegra20-emc: Add devfreq support
>       memory: tegra30: Add FIFO sizes to memory clients
>       memory: tegra30-emc: Make driver modular
>       memory: tegra30-emc: Continue probing if timings are missing in device-tree
> 
> Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
>       Merge branch 'for-v5.11/tegra-soc-clk' into HEAD
> 
> Nathan Chancellor (1):
>       memory: tegra30-emc: Remove unnecessary of_node_put in tegra_emc_probe
> 
> Nicolin Chen (5):
>       memory: tegra: Correct la.reg address of seswr
>       memory: tegra: Correct tegra210_mc_clients def values
>       memory: tegra: Sort tegra210_swgroups by reg address
>       dt-bindings: memory: tegra: Add missing swgroups
>       memory: tegra: Complete tegra210_swgroups
> 
>  .../bindings/arm/tegra/nvidia,tegra30-actmon.txt   |  25 +
>  .../display/tegra/nvidia,tegra20-host1x.txt        |  68 +++
>  .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra124-emc.yaml    |  19 +
>  .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra124-mc.yaml     |   5 +
>  .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra20-emc.txt      |  22 +-
>  .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra20-mc.txt       |   3 +
>  .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra30-emc.yaml     |  18 +
>  .../memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra30-mc.yaml      |   5 +
>  drivers/clk/tegra/clk-tegra20-emc.c                |   3 +
>  drivers/memory/tegra/Kconfig                       |   9 +-
>  drivers/memory/tegra/mc.c                          | 155 +++++-
>  drivers/memory/tegra/mc.h                          |  22 +
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra114.c                    |   6 +
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124-emc.c                |  22 +-
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.c                    |   6 +
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra20-emc.c                 | 528 +++++++++++++++++++--
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra20.c                     |  77 +++
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc-core.c           |  39 +-
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.c                    |  60 ++-
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra30-emc.c                 |  73 ++-
>  drivers/memory/tegra/tegra30.c                     |  72 +++
>  drivers/soc/tegra/fuse/tegra-apbmisc.c             |   2 +
>  include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra124-mc.h           |  68 +++
>  include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra20-mc.h            |  53 +++
>  include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra210-mc.h           |  10 +
>  include/dt-bindings/memory/tegra30-mc.h            |  67 +++
>  include/soc/tegra/fuse.h                           |   4 +
>  include/soc/tegra/mc.h                             |  27 ++
>  28 files changed, 1299 insertions(+), 169 deletions(-)

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller for v5.11
  2020-11-25 18:45 [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller for v5.11 Krzysztof Kozlowski
  2020-11-25 18:45 ` [GIT PULL 2/2] memory: tegra " Krzysztof Kozlowski
@ 2020-11-26 21:18 ` Arnd Bergmann
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Arnd Bergmann @ 2020-11-26 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arm, Olof Johansson, soc, Krzysztof Kozlowski; +Cc: Arnd Bergmann, linux-kernel

From: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 19:45:28 +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Few early changes for v5.11.
> 
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:
> 
> [...]

Merged into arm/drivers, thanks!

merge commit: 0a3251a174018be76b14aa5857e2fef9e6993a53

       Arnd

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-11-25 18:45 [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller for v5.11 Krzysztof Kozlowski
2020-11-25 18:45 ` [GIT PULL 2/2] memory: tegra " Krzysztof Kozlowski
2020-11-26 17:55   ` Krzysztof Kozlowski
2020-11-26 21:18 ` [GIT PULL 1/2] memory: Memory controller " Arnd Bergmann

SOC Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/soc/0 soc/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 soc soc/ https://lore.kernel.org/soc \
		soc@kernel.org
	public-inbox-index soc

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.lore.soc


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git