spdk.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [SPDK] Performance of spdk_trace
@ 2022-08-28 15:41 Jinhao Fan
From: Jinhao Fan @ 2022-08-28 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi there,

During my daily use I found the tracing system of SPDK and spdk_trace_record
very low overhead. So I’m planning to port to other applications where it
might generate several 100K events per second. I think such a speed should
be normal for SPDK applications. Have you ever measured how many events per
second is spdk_trace able to handle?

Thanks!

Jinhao Fan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-28 15:41 UTC | newest]